Translation and interpreting
WE OFFER LANGUAGE SERVICES AT 360 DEGREES
Experience and professional abilities at the service of public and private companies.
Business Voice offers a qualified and professional translation service at all levels, using native speakers who are highly specialised with a detailed knowledge of the technical aspects of languages, in addition to stylistic notions of syntax and socio-cultural and socioeconomic knowledge.
• Technical and scientific translations from and to all the languages of the world
• Patent translations
• Translations of business documents including contracts, manuals and tenders
• Sworn and legal translations including the legalisation of documents
• Translations of advertising and marketing material, websites and editing
• Medical translations
• Book translations
DIFFERENT SERVICES, SAME FLEXIBILITY
Business Voice supplies an interpreting service featuring qualified professionals with years of experience for business negotiations, simultaneous and consecutive translations for congresses, conferences and special events in all languages.
• Interpreting for meetings, negotiations, and accompanying clients on corporate visits
• Simultaneous, consecutive interpreting and chuchotage interpreting for conferences and meetings
• Hostess and interpreting service for trade fairs in Italy and abroad
• Rental of equipment for simultaneous and consecutive interpreting (earphones, microphones, soundproof booths, call centre for technical assistance)
HUMAN RESOURCE SELECTION
SELECTION MANAGED ON THE BASIS OF YOUR NEEDS.
We evaluate linguistic skills and lexical mastery: our selection service for your personnel may orient the choice of your company towards the candidate that best corresponds to your required linguistic skills. In addition, Business Voice possesses an ample and updated data-base of CV’s selected according to professional experience and linguistic skills, which can be put at our customers' disposal.
Our services are offered in the following languages
Afghan, Albanian, Arabic, the Baltic Languages, Bengali, Bosnian, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese both simplified and traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Farsi, Finnish, French, Friulian, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Kannada, Kazakh, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malaysian, Maltese, Marathi, Nepalese, Norwegian, Polish, European and Brazilian Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yoruba and other rare Eastern languages.